I don't have a C: drive, but Sibelius insists that I must do, so what we are trying to do here is to temporarily create a C: drive, and then create a link pointing crucial directories back to my system drive, K:. After Sibelius is successfully installed, we can then safely remove the temporary C: drive.
First, we need to create a Virtual Hard Drive (VHD) as our C:\ drive. I learned how to do this via this answer:
- Start → run → diskmgmt.msc (accept all defaults... I'm not doing anything special below)
- From the menu bar select Action → Create VHD
- Choose the location and name the file (which will be the vhd) and specify the size and click OK. My file is K:\virtual_drive_c.vhd and the size is 1G, but I made it dynamic so it's actual size is around 16MB.
- Right click on the Disk # (underneath will be Unknown and the size and "Not Initialized"). Select "Initialize Disk" and click OK
- Right click on the black bar of the unallocated disk space and select "new simple volume". A wizard opens up an on the second page it lets you assign the drive letter. We want C: here. Complete the wizard and you're done!
- Start → run → cmd, then right click and choose "Run as Administrator".
- In the prompt, type the following:
K:\>mklink /j "C:\Program Files" "K:\Program Files" Junction created for C:\Program Files <<===>> K:\Program Files K:\>mklink /j "C:\Program Files (x86)" "K:\Program Files (x86)" Junction created for C:\Program Files (x86) <<===>> K:\Program Files (x86)
After that, Sibelius installation should run normally. In the installer, I still choose to install the program to K:, to avoid future problems running Sibelius, since the bug is on the installer, not Sibelius itself.
Afterwards, you can reboot, and safely delete the vhd file.
If you're attempting to satisfy wagering requirements, play these types of|these 빅카지노 type of|most of these} video games firstly. It’s mainly a single free spin on Scores’ signature slot, and can lead to payouts of something from $1 up to as} $1,000,000. The payouts come within the form of bonus cash, with the common wagering requirements hooked up.ReplyDelete